There’s clean… and there’s deep clean
Help restore the original look and feel of your carpet with professional cleaning by OptionsPlus. Our courteous and professionally trained carpet cleaners use truck-mounted equipment for powerful extraction and quicker drying. High-traffic areas and trouble spots will receive special attention and regular cleaning helps to control soiling and wear by providing a deep down clean for your carpet.
Our two-step deep clean process is the carpet cleaning system most recommended by North America’s leading carpet manufacturers. That’s just one reason to choose OptionsPlus Carpet & Upholstery Care to clean your commercial carpets.
- Courteous, professional technicians trained on the latest carpet cleaning equipment to make sure you’re 100% satisfied with OptionsPlus service(Read Testimonials)
- Convenient appointments to fit your busy schedule – including Saturdays
- Extra attention paid to trouble spots and heavy traffic areas
- Truck-mounted equipment, for more powerful extraction and quicker drying
- Specialized carpet protectors and deodorizers
At OPTIONSPLUS, we realize that the best way to keep your place of business looking great is by maintaining the areas strategically as opposed to letting them reach a maximum soil point and then trying to bring them back to a like-new condition.
The best way to achieve the results you want at the price your budget allows is to maximize the life cycle of your assets through one of our specially designed proprietary maintenance programs which provides you with many values and benefits such as:
- Specially tailored programs designed to uniquely meet your business and facility needs
- Programs created specifically to match your budget
- Year-round assurance that your image exceeds the expectations of both your clients and your employees
- Special Maintenance Discount offer for joining our Planned Emergency Response Program
- Personal Account Manager providing you a contact that knows you and your facility
- Multi-Service Discount Advantages
- Monthly Billing Option available
- Your business stays cleaner in between major services by having OPTIONSPLUS target your entry ways and major access areas to reduce the entrainment of soil into larger areas
OptionsPlus’s goal is to always find the solution that works best for you!
What’s the Difference between Restorative Cleaning and Maintenance Cleaning?
Restorative Cleaning is typically a one-time cleaning using a truck mount or portable hot water extraction system with a wand. The hot water extraction method or steam cleaning, as it is more regularly called, is the most popular method of carpet cleaning used by professional cleaners today.
Many carpet manufacturers have begun to recommend the use of hot water extraction as a part of the regular cleaning regimen. This method does an excellent job of extracting soil from deep in the carpet pile and can be very effective in removing other contaminants. Studies have shown that hot water extraction can remove as much as 99% of the contaminants found in some neglected carpets.
Maintenance Cleaning can employ the same equipment as a restorative cleaning method on a more frequent or scheduled basis. In addition, maintenance cleaning includes methods such as Pile Lifting, Encapsulate Cleaning, Absorbent Compound, Absorbent Pad (Bonnet), Spot Cleaning, Rotary Shampoo, etc.
When strategically combining Maintenance and Restorative Cleaning methods and concentrating more regularly on entryways, hallways, and major access areas, which typically represent 1-5% of the average commercial building’s total floor space, it is possible to significantly reduce the entrapment of soil into the other 95-99% of the building, thus reducing maintenance costs overall.